Sunday, July 6, 2008

Tail Waggin' Thanks

Where have my manners gone? I've been lax in publicly thanking our most recent contributors. A big Tail Wag to Jayne Rogers, Teresa Pruitt, Robert and Nell Mitchell, Steve and Susan Brown, Alex and Diane Kliros, John and Sue Ruckdeschel, Edwin and Carolee McKay, Julie Petty and Mark Mobley, Jane Pannell and Gary Coker. Without folks like these, our programs would never get off the ground. Many thanks for your generous support!

Want to help animals like me, or the people who love animals like me? Heck, we even help cats! (though I'm not sure why.) Just send your tax-deductible contribution to Walton Animal Guild, PO Box 169, Monroe, GA 30655. Or print out the form on our website and mail it in.

It will make you feel all warm and fuzzy inside, guaranteed!

'Til Later,

Buddy

No comments:

Post a Comment